Oh, hi :)
We meet again and this is just a random post . layann.,
As for me, soulmate(s) is not only for our partner or couple, or honeybunny, papimami or whatever it is being called. You name it one.
To me, soulmate(s) is for all people that had being together with me in whatever conditions of life journey including parents, family members and friends ! by that, I able to show them the gratefulness of mine for having them in my life.
We need each other, then we appreciate each other in order to keep everything right in the process.
Am I right?
It's all about purple, purple, PURPLE!
OH, I LOVE PURPLE and that is all I can say.
errm, it's kinda awesome to have a purple-themed-wedding. me LOVE it!
myeeeaaaaa (expressions of super duper excited)
XD
errm, it's kinda awesome to have a purple-themed-wedding. me LOVE it!
myeeeaaaaa (expressions of super duper excited)
XD
yeah, SUPER DUPER TRUE....
LOVE ME OR LEAVE ME ...
The choice (not power) is in your hand and BRAIN.
;)
Again, where's food ? hikshiks.
I need foods to feed the love for it to spark, spreads and shine brightly ~
chewah chewahh.. (the after-effects of watching too much Indo's reality show. You should try one! it's fun! hehe)
Spread and share the love! =)
xoxo.
xoxo.





No comments:
Post a Comment